At Bevara, we are completely focused on giving our team members the tools and support needed to achieve their professional goals. We have an incredibly dynamic and interactive team-focused culture. Bevara encourages a healthy work-life balance, and we’re proud to say we work hard and play hard!
About the Position
Bevara, Inc. is looking for an efficient and detail-oriented team player to join our team as an Accounting Helper. This role is responsible for supporting the Accounting team in any necessary areas; this could include duties like scanning, filing, and data entry. This position is ideal for someone who is looking for flexible, part-time work to mold around their current work or school schedule. For the right candidate, this position has the potential to transition into a permanent part-time or full-time role dependent upon business need.
- Perform a variety of clerical tasks such as sorting mail, scanning receipts, filing invoices, and miscellaneous data entry.
- Assist with time cards, receipt entry, receiving and organizing invoices.
- Assist with general accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Potential to progress to preparing and processing commercial billing, ensuring accuracy to agreements.
- Collaborate with internal team members to resolve billing issues, any contract discrepancies, and to engage in continuous improvement of accounting processes.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and strong Excel skills
- High attention to detail
- Highly efficient while maintaining accuracy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with a strong sense of project management
About Bevara’s Full-Time Benefits
- Full range of health benefits offered- medical, dental, vision, long and short-term disability
- Roth and traditional 401K retirement plans offered
- Company provided life insurance plan
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Paid holidays
- Educational assistance
- An unbeatable work environment
Bevara Building Services provides equal employment to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.