National Business Development Manager
At Bevara, we are completely focused on giving our team members the tools and support needed to achieve their professional goals. We have an incredibly dynamic and interactive team-focused culture. Bevara encourages a healthy work-life balance and we’re proud to say we work hard and play hard!
About the Position
We are looking for a National Business Development Manager with a proven track record both in sales growth as well as the growth of a sales team to join us here in our corporate office in Pewaukee. Here at Bevara we are all about building relationships- with our clients, our vendors, and each other as coworkers. We have an award-winning culture- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel’s Top Workplaces 2018/2019, Milwaukee Business Journal’s Best Places to Work 2018- as well as making it onto the Inc 5000’s Fastest Growing Companies for the last three years in a row. We are looking to add someone who can take what we’ve built and bring it to the next level.
The ideal candidate will be able to showcase previous experience of increasing sales and forging new relationships. This person should also have experience with selecting, developing, growing, and managing a sales team. This is a new role for our company and will be supported right away by our Sales and Marketing Specialist as well as our President and Senior Vice President who are strongly involved in the sales process. Our ideal candidate will deliver a professional presentation to customers and uphold the ideals and standards of Bevara.
- Assist in creating and implementing sales initiatives
- Track sales data - Develop and monitor performance indicators - Quotas/Goals set weekly/quarterly/yearly
- Monitor personal sales performance - Provide data and guidelines to assist the sales team, keep record of sale trends, and manage sales tracking tools
- Identify and implement improvements to the current sales process
- Forge new business relationships and grow customer base with new accounts
- Deliver excellent customer service that ensures ongoing sales and high levels of customer satisfaction
- After taking the time to learn Bevara’s business, customers, and culture- begin selecting and growing a sales team to support further growth. The management of this future team would be a primary responsibility of Biz Dev Manager
- Highly driven and ambitious
- Self-starter who is motivated to succeed
- Previous experience with both sales and sales team growth
- Degree in business, marketing, or related fields preferred
- 5-10 years prior sales experience preferred
- Familiarity with the operations of CRM systems
- Punctual, highly organized, and capable of meeting deadlines
- Ability to think and perform well under pressure- highly adaptive and flexible
- Strong customer service and communication skills – both verbal and written
- High integrity – trusted, direct, truthful. Embodies confidence and admits mistakes
- Eager to meet new and existing clients – friendly and outgoing
- Demonstrate strong computer skills
About Bevara’s Benefits
- Full range of health benefits offered- medical, dental, vision, long and short term disability
- Roth and traditional 401K retirement plans offered, with company match
- Company provided life insurance plan
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Paid holidays
- Educational assistance
- An unbeatable work environment
Bevara Building Services provides equal employment to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.