Engineering Operations Manager
At Bevara, we are completely focused on giving our team members the tools and support needed to achieve their professional goals. We have an incredibly dynamic and interactive team-focused culture. Bevara encourages a healthy work-life balance and we’re proud to say we work hard and play hard!
About the Position
Bevara is currently on the lookout for a leader to join our Operations team. Our Operations Managers are critical team members who address client needs, as well as interact with and support field team members located nationwide. The perfect fit for this role will be someone who is a problem solver that can work strategically and efficiently within a fast-paced environment and be able to effectively communicate while overseeing and motivating their team members day to day.
- Oversees a support team that coordinates the day to day operations of every market.
- Assists with building and maintaining client relationships; works with the team to ensure that all client needs and work orders are addressed.
- Train, encourage and manage performance of team members.
- Take part in contract renewals and getting all of the necessary information to the appropriate team members.
- Assist in the identification and implementation of process improvement opportunities as they relate to customer satisfaction.
- Continuously support improvement of operational systems and best practices that guarantee organizational well-being.
- Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives.
- Degree in business or related field desired.
- Demonstrated experience in the field of building maintenance and management.
- Well versed in all aspects of building maintenance with the ability to diagnose problems and provide solutions to team members in the field.
- Ability to take initiative, own tasks and be flexible regarding changing priorities.
- Ability to understand workflow, identify process improvements, summarize issues and make recommendations to management.
- Experience assessing and preparing documentation related to operational processes.
- Strategic thinking, strong communication and time management skills are a must.
- The ability to travel locally and nationally for site visits.
About Bevara’s Benefits
- Full range of health benefits offered- medical, dental, vision, long and short-term disability
- Roth and traditional 401K retirement plans offered
- Company provided life insurance plan
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Paid holidays
- Educational assistance
- An unbeatable work environment
Bevara Building Services provides equal employment to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.