At Bevara, we are completely focused on giving our team members the tools and support needed to achieve their professional goals. We have an incredibly dynamic and interactive team-focused culture. Bevara encourages a healthy work-life balance and we’re proud to say we work hard and play hard!
About the Position
Our electrical team is growing quickly, and we’re hiring! We are currently in need of an energetic electrical helper to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for learning and assisting with installing and repairing wiring, electrical fixtures, pulling conduit, as well as terminating devices on commercial construction jobs. Bevara provides a great learning opportunity to work alongside a hard working team of likeminded individuals that strive for the best in the industry. Candidate must be able to work in commercial environments. Come join our dedicated team!
- Perform work on large scale commercial new construction projects
- Learn the fundamentals for commercial electrical construction work
- Travel to jobsites to assist with installing and laying conduit systems, bend conduit, pull and terminate wire
- Work with and install various lighting and feeder systems
- Analyze blueprints and technical diagrams effectively for jobsite knowledge
- Assist with completing an overall job layout for projects of limited scope and space
- Work directly with and learn from Journeymen and Master Electricians
- Prepare pertinent information/ written documentation for invoice processing by our Electrical Manager including work reports, time spent on jobs and parts used
- Build and maintain solid professional working relations with clients, vendors, outside professionals, and all others contacted on behalf of the organization
- Capable of physically lifting and installing equipment weighing over 50 lbs.
- Works in a team-based environment to share information and workload while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Enforce a safe jobsite and maintains compliance with company safety, OSHA, and customer-specific safety standards
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must possess or be able to obtain registered electrician registration documents
- Have strong mechanical aptitude with the ability to read and comprehend blueprints
- Must be safety-minded and follow safety regulations
- Willingness to learn and capable of following verbal and written instructions
- Comfortable working quickly and efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
About Bevara’s Benefits
- Full range of health benefits offered- medical, dental, vision, long and short term disability
- Roth and traditional 401K retirement plans offered
- Company provided life insurance plan
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Paid holidays
- Educational assistance
Bevara Building Services provides equal employment to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.