Lead Journeyman Electrician
At Bevara, we are completely focused on giving our team members the tools and support needed to achieve their professional goals. We have an incredibly dynamic and interactive team-focused culture. Bevara encourages a healthy work-life balance and we’re proud to say we work hard and play hard!
About the Position
Our electrical team is growing quickly, and we’re hiring! We are currently in need of an experienced and skilled Journeyman Electrician to join our team in Wisconsin. The successful candidate will be responsible for installing and repairing wiring, electrical fixtures, pulling conduit, as well as training electrical apprentices and helpers on commercial construction jobs. Bevara provides a hard working team of likeminded individuals that strive for the best in the industry. Candidate must be able to work in commercial environments. Come join our dedicated team!
- Perform work on large scale commercial new construction projects
- Transports electrical equipment and accessories to and from customer’s job sites
- Install and layout conduit systems, bend conduit, pull and terminate wire
- Work with and install various lighting and feeder systems
- Analyze blueprints and technical diagrams effectively for jobsite knowledge
- Demonstrate the ability to complete an overall job layout for projects of limited scope and space
- Work directly with and assist with training electrical apprentices and electrical helpers
- Opportunity to lead small to mid-size crews
- Prepare pertinent information/ written documentation for invoice processing by our Electrical Manager including work reports, time spent on jobs and parts used
- Build and maintain solid professional working relations with clients, vendors, outside professionals, and all others contacted on behalf of the organization
- Capable of physically lifting and installing equipment weighing over 50 lbs.
- Works in a team-based environment to share information and workload while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Enforce a safe jobsite and maintains compliance with company safety, OSHA, and customer-specific safety standards
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent along with a minimum of 5 years working experience on commercial construction projects
- Must have a State of Wisconsin Journeyman or Master license
- Have strong mechanical aptitude with the ability to read and comprehend blueprints
- Must be safety-minded and follow safety regulations
- Comfortable working quickly and efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
About Bevara’s Benefits
- Full range of health benefits offered- medical, dental, vision, long and short term disability
- Roth and traditional 401K retirement plans offered
- Company provided life insurance plan
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Paid holidays
- Educational assistance
Bevara Building Services provides equal employment to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.