Field Recruiting Specialist
At our core, Bevara Building Services is a growing third-party maintenance firm overseeing and maintaining commercial real estate nationwide. Named as a Top Workplace 5 years in a row, we strive to create an engaging and supportive environment that embodies our core work values. Bevara encourages a healthy work-life balance and we’re proud to say we work hard and play hard!
About the Position
The Bevara team is currently searching for an outgoing and energetic Field Recruiting Specialist. Our recruiters are typically candidate’s first look into what we do, but more importantly how we operate as a team, so it is critical that our recruiting team ensure the absolute best candidate experiences to all of our applicants. Here at Bevara, we are also a very culture forward organization. Our ideal candidate is someone who will take the time to source the right people for the job, think outside of the box, and have a personable/ go-getter attitude.
- Develops and executes the recruitment process and talent strategy to attract top candidates for maintenance field and corporate office positions through multiple sourcing methods (job boards, social networking sites, job fairs, and employee referrals)
- Collaborates with hiring managers to determine staffing needs and drives targeted recruiting efforts to fill vacancies quickly
- Conduct phone screens with applicants to assess qualifications
- Coordinate and schedule interviews with management team and facilitate feedback as needed
- Creating offer letters and manage the onboarding process; including orientation.
- Update and manage applicant tracking system with candidate information throughout the hiring process.
- Identify new creative strategies and build relationships with external organizations to enhance the pipeline of candidates for various markets
- Maintain accurate records of all recruitment activity and ensure compliance with company policies and legal requirements.
- Other duties to be assigned as needed.
- 5 years of experience in recruiting or similar role
- Must have extensive experience with direct recruiting and applicant sourcing
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to Multi-task in a fast paced environment and complete projects on a deadline
- Must be eager to work and have a friendly personality
About Bevara’s Benefits
- Full range of health benefits offered- medical, dental, vision, long and short term disability
- Critical Illness, Accident Insurance, and Hospital Indemnity
- Roth and traditional 401K retirement plans offered
- Company provided life insurance plan
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Paid holidays
- Educational assistance
- An unbeatable work environment
Bevara Building Services provides equal employment to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.