At Bevara, we are completely focused on giving our team members the tools and support needed to achieve their professional goals. We have an incredibly dynamic and interactive team-focused culture. Bevara encourages a healthy work-life balance and we’re proud to say we work hard and play hard!
About the Position
Bevara, Inc. is looking for a collaborative, detail-oriented, problem-solver to join our team as an Accounting Intern. This role is responsible for a variety of accounts payable and receivable activities, maintenance of payroll, and cash management. The Accounting Intern is also part of a group that provides periodic coverage for miscellaneous office tasks. For the right candidate, this position has the potential to transition into a permanent part-time or full-time role dependent upon business need.
- Assist with time cards, entering receipts, receiving and organizing invoices.
- Assist with payroll, deposits, and accounts payable.
- Assist with general ledger, month end preparation, and reporting.
- Prepare and process commercial billing, ensuring accuracy to contract.
- Collaborate with internal team members to resolve billing issues, any contract discrepancies, and to engage in continuous improvement of accounting processes.
- Ability to perform a variety of clerical tasks such as answering phones, sorting mail, data entry, and ordering office supplies.
- Other duties assigned as needed
- Currently an undergrad in an accounting or finance program
- Must be able to commit to 20 hours per week, schedule may vary
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and strong Excel skills
- Unmatched attention to detail
- Strong logic and problem-solving skills
- Highly collaborative and able to work well in a team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and capable of adhering to deadlines
- Able to undertake multiple projects and manage shifting priorities
- Thrives when working in a fast-paced environment
About Bevara’s Full-Time Benefits
- Full range of health benefits offered- medical, dental, vision, long and short term disability
- Roth and traditional 401K retirement plans offered
- Company provided life insurance plan
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Paid holidays
- Educational assistance
- An unbeatable work environment
Bevara Building Services provides equal employment to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.